Tuesday, April 7, 2015

How Successful Online Marketers Make Money

mapfregenelsigorta.com

Okay, first things first. This is NOT about MLM or network marketing. Are you still on?

In my online existence, I've come to know 5 guys who really make BIG money online and they've been serving as mentors to me. They email me regularly to coach me on how to master this trade--I'm intent on making this a real, serious career for me. I'm always so excited about it.

Each man has a career he loves till death. And if he gets God's will for him, God gives him a wife that fully supports him in his career all the way. My wife is like that. And she sees to it that I become successful in my career because she realizes my success is hers, too. And I'm serious with online marketing through blogging, second to inspirational blogging.

My mentors taught me 7 ways to be successful with marketing-blogging, and the good news here is, it's a good prospect even for non-writers. You think you're not a writer but you want to make money legitimately online? Then marketing-blogging may be just the thing for you. In fact, I'm beginning to earn extra money through this. I just got my second check from my Google AdSense.

Of course, I'm not satisfied with that--nor with the other online incomes I now start to enjoy. I want to master it and make profits as big as my mentors do. One of them, a Filipino, got his first hundred thousand profit in his first 6 months and his first P20 million after 6 years--and the income just keeps coming. It involves real hard work, but one that pays lucratively.

If you want to see more, check it out on my CS Blog by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...