Tuesday, June 16, 2015

HOW TO EASILY HONE YOUR VOICE: You Want to be a YouTube or FB Singing Sensation?

Asia's Got Talent
It's incredible how talent shows online, like Asia's Got Talent, have opened up opportunities for even simple folks of various age levels to have their talents discovered--especially in singing. Others simply tried their luck on YouTube and got a million followers--and that started their careers then and there.

I've been meaning to produce several video demos and lessons on SIMA streetfighting techniques but can't find enough time these days because I have lots of blogging deadlines for clients. But I'm eagerly planning to, soon. Who knows--I might end up an online streetfighting self-defense tutor sensation.

You may feature your fire-breathing or sword-swallowing talent, but the safest and most popular is singing. It's for general patronage--you can build a following from people from all walks of life. Some talents attract only a small segment of viewers, especially talents that are more stressful than entertaining. In this field, singing is unbeatable.

Do you know how to sing? I can sing well, owing much to my love for it in my younger years (I learned by simply following songs on the radio, and God also gave me a pair of ears sensitive to notes) and my choir activities in church in college. But I'm not much into taking videos of myself singing as I am of myself teaching self-defense.

But you can improve your singing (or start developing a skill for it from now on) through the easy availability of singing tutorials online. The Internet has made a lot of things easily possible in our time. And you can start preparing for a singing career (or just make it a worthwhile hobby) by learning online. No need to go out of the house to a singing workshop and be pestered by traffic and exhausting travels. Just learn in the comforts of your home.

If you're serious about this, try seeing this FREE video and get some ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...