Thursday, July 23, 2015

CHEST EXPANDERS: So You Can Take Your "Gym" with You Anywhere You Go

rockbottomgolf.com
You should have exercise breaks. Have two in the morning and two in the afternoon--and this is aside from your regular workouts. It's like food--you have 3 meals a day and have snacks in between. For your in-between exercises, I recommend Chest Expanders.

A chest expander is a portable isometric equipment with sturdy springs in-between the two handles. You pull the springs by holding both handles and stretching them in opposite directions. It works out your chest, arms, back and abdominal muscles. You may also use it to exercise your legs.

Click image for more details
So, what I do is stand up from my PC desk now and then, reach for my chest expander and start pulling. Pull it as far as you can and then hold it like that for 5 to 7 seconds, and then release. Inhale as you pull and exhale as you release.

If you want broad shoulders and V-shape body, chest expanders help a lot.

I also use it to tone my arm and forearm muscles. It's a perfect exercise equipment for empowering your holds, grabs and punches if you're into martial arts like me. By the way, my chest expander has built in hand grips, just like in the picture above.

Because it's portable and easy to fold, you can bring your chest expander anywhere you go if you're on a trip. Put it in your luggage, hand-carry bag, or in the car. At home, it's easy to keep in drawers or cabinets. Or just hang it. You can take it while jogging so you can do chest-expander pulls somewhere after your jog, like at the park. Some of my jogging mates do stretches and some push-ups at the plaza after jogging. But they can do better if they had a chest expander along.

I can use it as a weapon in case an emergency requires you to defend yourself using some kind of a weapon. Very versatile piece of workout equipment. And very cheap, too, compared to other gym equipments. You should have one. Chest expanders are ideal for cheap health and fitness with middle income budget.


The simpler the equipment, the more convenient it is to use. You won't need a partner to use this equipment, and yet you can use it with other people--friends and family. I've always been a loner with my workouts because I choose systems that can work for me even if I do workouts alone. Well, I can also be comfy working out with others. But being a writer working in my home office cubicle, I'm often alone.

Watch this video on the various uses of a chest expander to get a hint:


See how versatile and fun it is? And yes, you can adjust the spring power by taking off some of the springs or using all five of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...