Many people don't realize that they have a pet cancer in them. They care for and feed them without knowing it. They always attend to its needs and wants. And most times, they spend a lot to help them grow and live comfortably.
Crazy, isn't it? But it's true.
We all have cancer cells in our bodies, but for healthy people the number are so minimal they can't be detected by tests. They're negligible. And anyway, healthy people with healthy lifestyles never care for or pet their cancer cells. In fact, their health kills them instantly.
But unhealthy people with unhealthy daily lifestyles pet cancer. They grow them and help them multiply. How? Consider this:
- They eat lots of carbs and sweets. Sugar is a cancer cell's favorite food. The more sweets you eat the faster your cancer grows and later spreads.
- They eat little to no fruits and vegetables. They love eating meats, especially processed meats.
- They love junk food and softdrinks.
- They love to smoke and drink liquor and stay out late almost each night.
- They hate exercise or too much physical activity. They'd rather stay in one place, like sit at their desk all day.
- They love to eat out than cook their own food at home.
If you do all the above, you're actually an avid pet cancer lover. And I suppose the pet cancer you have is doing very well and may soon surprise you one day--even build a family.
But the above is not the worst-case scenario.
If you live daily with too much stress--and have learned to live with it--your pet cancer will grow more rapidly. Too much stress is the greatest cancer grower and booster. Sometimes, even without the list above--even if you eat healthy and hit the gym daily--too much stress can still grow a pet cancer in you.
The secret to a pet-cancer-free life is to relax, be happy, eat healthy and enjoy working out. It's not expensive, is it? It's cheap health and fitness with middle income budget.