Thursday, December 31, 2015

'Tis the Season to be Fat...and How to Overcome It During the Holidays

realmealrevolution.com
I and my wife went to a lot of special dinners this December, and you won't believe the kinds of delicious foods served us. Just imagine eating at Vikings Marikina.

No wonder then so many people gain weight during the holidays. Not only that, tragically, Christmas is also said to record the most number of heart attacks during the year, said an article on DFW.CbsLocal.Com titled Fatal Heart Attacks Occur on Christmas More than Any Other Day in 2014.

"Researchers, more than a decade ago, found that more fatal heart attacks occur on Christmas Day than any other day of the year," the article said. "The 2nd busiest day is December 26th and the 3rd busiest is January 1st.

"The pattern has continued for so long that health care workers coined the term 'Christmas Coronary'."

But probably more than suffering a heart attack, most people are worried about getting fatter after Christmas and New Year's. Aside from eating and drinking too much, December is also when you often feel too tired and lazy to workout. The late night occasions lead to lack of sleep that make you languid the next day and the following days.

So, what do I do to overcome getting fatter during Christmas?

The answer--simple workouts that can be done as soon as I stand up from my small office cubicle at home--or as soon as I get home and rested from massive dinner invitations. To me, the important thing is, I don't need to go to the gym for the needed workout or prepare workout equipment at home. My simple fitness system that involves no special equipment enables me to be at it quickly.

The keys to easy fitness are--it should be simple and easy, easily available, where you are.

Well, it's different of course if you aim to be Mr. Universe or The Incredible Hulk. But if you just want to be fit to live life well, then you should take a peek at my fitness system, which is ideal for cheap health and fitness with middle income budget.

Watch out for my soon coming e-book on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...