Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Life's Reality on a Healthy Fit Life: Why the Health Conscious Still Get Sick

inspirefellowship.org

LIFE. I've been a health and fitness buff for decades, in fact since I was in grade school. I have researched lots of things about it and observed life's reality about a healthy fit life.

You need to keep working out, eating right and living a healthy lifestyle.

But here's reality---these things aren't guarantees that you won't get sick.

You get a better chance to live healthy and ailment-free with a healthy fit life, but you shouldn't rely on it alone. You must cling to a higher health Source. A lot of wrong things can suddenly happen despite your efforts---things no one can explain (not even medical experts)---so we need all the help we can get from Someone who is over and above us all and controls all things.

Sometimes it's a wonder why some folks who are conscious of what they eat suddenly turn out positive for gall bladder stone or high in their cholesterol levels, and things like that.

Some non-smokers and non-alcoholic drinkers I know sometimes look sicker than those who wallow in their bad vices.

How do you explain, for instance, the fact that non-smokers who inhale secondhand cigarette smoke are apt to suffer more than smokers themselves?

At times it pisses me off how I easily get the cold and cough while smokers never seem to have any problems with them. I just thank God that these days I don't catch them even if people around me sneeze and cough at me. It's all by God's grace, not my healthy fit life efforts.

Although we need to continue with a healthy fit life, no doubt. I guess this, too, falls under faith with works.

Get healthy and fit. Benefit from wellness secrets. But understand that only God brings everything to fulfillment.

Here's a sample on God's Health Plan for us:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...