Friday, October 14, 2016

Do You Know the Right Way of Eating Fruits?

Reader's Digest
Up to now, I see lots of folks who do not know the right way of eating fruits. I hate to see good, fresh fruits all go to waste and worse, actually harm the body.

Sometimes, I even see supposedly health buffs eat fruits the wrong way. And I'm shocked. I'd like to share with them the right way to eat fruits but I dread offending them---they're supposed to be experts.

Fresh fruits are good, to be sure. But if eaten wrongly they can rot in the intestine and actually produce deadly toxins there, ruining your health instead of helping it. Imagine buying costly fresh fruits only to poison your body with it.

Always remember this---eat fresh fruits first. Always. Before you put anything in your tummy, put fresh fruits first. And then eat your veggies. And then your fish and meat. A lot of people treat fruits as dessert---which is dead wrong.

Why?

If you eat fish and meat first (and fruits later), these things take 72 hours (3 days) to digest. So, if fruits wait last in line, they would have to wait 3 days before they get digested. Three days? By the time their turn to be digested comes, they'd already be spoiled and rotten with harmful acids and toxins.

So instead, eat fresh fruits first---especially first thing in the morning. That way, it gets first in line for digestion and you get all their fresh nutrients. People frown at me when they see me eating bananas and pineapples first before I proceed to my meals. "Why dessert first?" they ask.

Some even think I'm being Amercanized, thinking that eating fruits first before meals is an American way. Me, Americanized? Hahaha. It's actually good fruit-eating habit everyone should have.

You want to live longer? Eat fresh fruits first.

To enjoy more of Choy's Cut articles and make sure you get them regularly, just LIKE US on Facebook by clicking this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...