Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Slight Transformation

healthcareguaranteed.org
You'd be seeing a slight transformation of Choy's Cut from now on, from being a BLOGazine to being a blog on health and fitness--well particularly health. And it's not just on health--it's health with a middle income budget. That's what majority of us have, right? We want to be healthy and fit but we don't know how to do it with our middle income budget.

We see lots of health and fitness recommendations online and they're all ideal. The problem is, we can't see how to fit them into our budget. Though we know how important health is, we simply can't prioritize it over other expenses--bills, tuition fee, insurance, education plans, etc. We'd like to, but we can't. So, in the meantime, what do we do?

I was thinking of that when I remembered Choy's Cut. I decided to focus on that here--how to keep healthy and fit while staying within a limited budget. And that's what I've been doing all my life--from high school to the present. I've been praying for a real financial breakthrough, though God really has been faithful to us, including our finances--though I've still been a bit struggling in this area.

But the miracle is that, through thick and thin, I've managed to stay fit and healthy! And that no doubt is God's grace to me. Because truth is, it's so disheartening and discouraging to stay healthy and fit when you don't have the money to do it. You're apt to forget about it for a while and spend more time trying to improve your income (if any)--and eating junk food like processed meats, canned goods, and instant this and that.

I managed to keep out from all that. And that's what I'm going to share with you here on Choy's Cut. Middle income or even lower middle income doesn't have to get in the way of health and fitness. I'll show you how. So now, I have a specific niche---health with middle income budget.

Well, all the other articles on different topics are still available here. Just search for them in the blog archive. And do visit my No Diet Slim Plus Blog also found on the menu here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...