Here are some of its health benefits:
- It's low in calories. If you're trying to lose weight, eat more of this to feel full and yet gain almost zero calories.
- Has pro-Vitamin A and Vitamins B and C
- Contains Beta-Carotene
- It has a potential anti-cancer property and is especially anti-lung cancer
- The seed extract is anti-ulcer
- It protects the heart and anti-diabetic
- It has antioxidants
- Very rich in dietary fibers which you need for digestive health
And for more patola health benefits, see the video below!