Saturday, July 25, 2015

How to Maintain Workouts Despite Busyness--Or Laziness

mylifeinapyramid.com
If you're so, so busy like I am, you probably sometimes struggle about keeping your workout routine. I have that problem a lot of times, especially when I get sick and have stopped working out for a while and then about to start again. I feel like not starting again.

Or, the rainy days take over and it's so cold and all you want is to stay in bed and watch DVDs and eat.

Or, you are attending a seminar that makes you go home late at night and prods you to wake up so early in the morning--for 4 straight days! You feel like resting to the max after that and then feeling unable to start working out again.

What do you do?

In my case, I watch a lot of martial arts on Youtube or watch martial arts movies. I get inspired and want to get back to working out pronto. I see the well carved bodies of the protagonists and want to achieve something like that--so I hit the gym again, which is my garage.

In short, you need inspiration. Where do you get it? I easily get it from watching videos which are easily accessible online. Sometimes I watch videos on pull-ups or horizontal bars like this one:


Now, who wouldn't be inspired after watching that?

Or, I often watch fit martial artists do their thing. This is one of my favorites. Lee never fails to inspire my workouts, particularly in this scene. Each time I see this, I can't wait to workout at once:



And look at how Donnie Yen does his workout with a graceful physique:



You spend nothing to be inspired by such videos--except electric consumption, of course. It's definitely for cheap health and fitness with middle income budget. So, every time you feel like skipping your workouts due to busyness or laziness, just watch a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...