Skip to main content

FREE! My Simple Secrets to Fitness: Get Your Copy Now!

I was just like most of you before I began working out. It seemed too hard (and too costly) to do anything to get fit. So I just wished and prayed I'd never get too out of shape. Gaining weight a little bit was probably okay. A few fats here and there wouldn't hurt. But it was not how it turned out.

I did get so out of shape. So out of shape! It naturally happens when you don't workout. Everything sags to an unsightly deteriorating and disproportionate shape eventually, especially with age. And you often wonder why it all worsens at your mid-section.

But one day I discovered fitness techniques that were easy to do and involved almost zero expenses. Moreover, they were easy to maintain. I could do them anywhere I was and needed almost no equipment to perform.

From then on, I managed to keep working out, and keep fit and healthy. They're what you may call a system--Choy's Cut System.

And in this e-book, "My Simple Secrets to Fitness," in more than a hundred pages, I share the secrets:
  • Exercise for beginners
  • Simple but effective exercises 
  • Exercises you can do even with a hectic schedule
  • Developing your muscles without costly equipment
  • How to keep on exercising regularly without stopping
  • Inner health
  • How to keep workouts safe for your health condition
  • How to make your own health supplements
  • PLUS MORE!
SO GET THE E-BOOK NOW! 

I sell this e-book for Php 200 a copy. But recently, I decided to GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE---but for a limited time only. Why? I see a lot of folks in the streets in bad shape, probably because they think they have no time to workout and they can't afford the cost. I want them to know they can get in shape and start being healthy almost at no cost and by just devoting a few minutes to it a day!

Wellness and fitness need not be expensive, and I share the secrets how to do it in this e-book.

If you want the e-book, use the Contact Form on the top right of this blog (three black stripes). Or, better yet, email me at choysblog@gmail.com. Just tell me you want my FREE e-book! I will send you the e-book via email for FREE!

For powerful health tips and stories, visit my VERON Page. Click here!

Popular posts from this blog

Harvard Study Says Chicken Skin is Healthy!

You used to take off chicken skin because doctors and nutritionists said it's bad for your heart. So, with broken hearts we did so, stripping the golden brown and juicy skin from our roasted or grilled chicken and couldn't believe we were actually throwing away all that goodness into the trash.

And we wondered why God made chicken skin so delicious just so we could throw it all away.

But a new Harvard study says chicken skin is actually good for your health---to be specific, your heart health. It says most of the fatty part of chicken skin (the most mouthwatering one) is unsaturated and healthy for the heart. And that's according to studies done by the Harvard School of Public Health, no less.

Unsaturated fat can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure, the Harvard school said, according to an article on The Daily Meal site titled "Doctor's Got It All Wrong!" So, if the study is correct (I'm waiting for another "study" to contradict this---al…

Both Laziness and Busyness Make You Fat?

Well, it's a combination of laziness, busyness and technology. In your laziness you relegate all chores to technology in the guise of busyness. Instead of manually washing your clothes, for instance, you buy a washing machine because you say you are too busy to do it yourself.

When I was in high school and college, not only did I do manual laundry, I also used an old-fashioned water pump for it. Since we had the water pump in the backyard, my dad said using it instead of turning on the faucet would save us lots of money on our water bill. So I did that for years. No wonder I didn't get fat even if I ate a lot.



Metabolism? Well, it helped some, but I also got easily overweight when I ate too much. There was a time when I gained weight so that my face doubled in size (no, I think it tripled). It was the time when I did nothing but man our small retail store where I ate most of the food items being sold.

Here's another example. You use the elevator or escalator even if you&#…

Do You Know the Right Way of Eating Fruits 2

Previously on Right Way of Eating Fruits

Another mistake people do when eating fruits is eating them long after peeling their skin. Not many people know this, but all fresh fruits are alkaline, even soir ones. I met one "nutritionist" who thought sour fruits were all purely acidic---just because they were sour.

Take kalamansi for instance. Fresh kalamansi is alkaline. Those who know herbal medicine know this. But make sure you consume it right after slicing it open. If you let it lie open like that for a long time it becomes acidic. Moreover, the Vitamin C in it quickly evaporates. You get nothing but sourness.

So those fruit juices sold in bottles in grocries and malls? You get nothing from them except water, flavor, sugar and synthetic Vitamin C perhaps, which is acidic. If you want to keep fit, an acidic tummy is the last thing you'd want.

Here are my secrets on how I get physically fit. Click here.

If you peel off a banana, make sure you eat the whole thing now. Don&#…