Tuesday, January 19, 2016

No-Gym Fitness Everyone Can Do at Home

imgkid.com
If you can afford the price of gym membership and have the time to drop by there regularly, then by all means, do so. But a lot of people like you don't have the extra cash and time to do it--while others (probably also like you) are too timid or shy to exercise in public.

But you want to get fit and healthy. What should you do?

Then get fit at home! I'll show you how!

I've never avail of any gym membership in my life, though I've been a fitness and health buff since grade school. First reason is because I want to stay healthy (I hate being sick, and who doesn't?). Second, I'm into martial arts. Third, I love how clothes fit me well when I'm fit.

And you can be fit by working out at home. It's so simple anyone can do it--especially beginners! No need to buy expensive equipment and complicated coaching. Most of the equipment you need are already found in your home.

And it's all in my upcoming e-book, "My Simple Secrets to Fitness: Cheap and Simple You Can Do Then, too!"

It's almost done! Just a few more photos of me showing how to do it and it will be out in the Internet market. And it's so cheap--only P100 per copy. I have put there my very own simple regimen which I've been using for decades now, and which is very ideal especially for people who haven't exercised all their lives but wants to start this month.

If you just follow my advices in this e-book faithfully through life, you won't regret it. I didn't and still don't. I enjoy good cheap health and fitness with middle income budget.

I estimate that it would be out two to three days from now. So watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...