Sunday, May 1, 2016

Back to Semi Vegan

survivalthrive.com
After being fully vegan for 5 months---and I enjoyed every day of it---I'm back to being semi vegan. I add some fish and a little bit of meat now and then to my meals.

Because since I've been going out of the house and eating in restaurants and fastfoods, I often have no choice but to eat meat. Most menus out there are meat.

I enjoy Chowking's Chopped Suey and Mann Hann's Mixed Vegetables. But I only get to eat them when their outlets are around. I also try Bhodi's now and then but their outlets are also not that many.

What I often come across is Jollibee and similar fastfood outlets. And moreover, I can't keep my companions waiting while I look for an eatery that serves good vegetable dishes.

So, I eat full vegetarian dishes only when I'm at home---and when they're available. Because most times, even at home, it's cheaper and practical to just order from the carinderia at the nearest street corner than cook your own food each meal.

But what I note to be so helpful is making sure you eat lots of green leafy once or twice a day, especially during supper. It takes care of your digestive health as well as makes you feel lighter than eating meals heavy with meat.

And I try to make up with my fruit consumption.

Anyway, Jesus ate Mediterranean dishes which are semi vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...