Friday, May 6, 2016

Facial Skin Care During Your Summer Outing

casualtravelist.com
WELLNESS. We're preparing for a trip to Calamba, Laguna this afternoon. My wife is busily preparing her wonderful picnic dishes, and I serve as her quality control or master taster.

Anyway, when you're right in the middle of a summer outing---especially when you're on the road to the outing destination---it's difficult to maintain clean skin, especially facial skin. You get all oily and dust and germs easily stick to your skin.

I should know---I'm an expert on oily skins---I mean I probably have the most oily face on the planet. It's not really getting rid of oiliness for good but controlling it. Because oil on the skin helps you delay skin aging. Dry skin ages faster.

So oily skin is good. Too much oil---well, that's the problem we must control, especially during an outing. If only I could collect oil from my face and sell it as cooking oil. I'd probably be rich!

So what do you do to manage sebum or skin oiliness, especially if you're right in the middle of an outing?

My tip is to eat no oily food before the road trip. Eat fruits with lots of Vitamin C, like pineapple (but be sure you have moved your bowels well before you hit the road). Then, during the outing, eat less oily or greasy food. Careful on junk foods, too.

But what if you can't avoid these foods?

Then take this handy skin oxygen therapy product, 02 Bubble Cleanser, which I believe is the best remedy. You can easily take it with you anywhere. Once you feel your face is so oily and dirty, just spray a few quantity on your hands and rob gently on your face to refresh and clean it.

Then your face feels like it just had a complete bath! Refreshed, rejuvenated and soft and silky.

Your facial skin stands out from the rest!

If you want to buy and you live in Metro Manila, just comment below or contact me (ask your dermatologist first about it).

Here's more on the product:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...