Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Why People Look at Your Face


www.startribune.com
Congratulate us! This is our 200th article!

Anyway, the best skin areas are those on the soles of your feet and on your butt area. They're the smoothest and firmest. Unfortunately, people don't look at your feet soles or your butt. They look at your face, first and last.

And your face is where skin is most sensitive.

I don't know why it's like that, but it's like that.

Most people don't have problems with their facial skin, but some do. Like I did in college. I always had this struggle before I left home for school---how to fix my facial skin. And the main problem was what soap to use.

I was a health and fitness buff then, but your shapely body often didn't matter when you had an oily, messy face. You wash it now and it's clean and tidy, but not after an hour or so. That was my problem.

I had used a number of recommendations---Neco, Perla, Safeguard, Ivory, Johnson's Baby Soap, laundry soaps---and they were good soaps (except the laundry soaps). But what wasn't good was my face. Nothing worked on me. Before I reached school, I always felt sticky and dirty on the face.

So, for ten long years (yeah, I went to college for 10 years because I was a working student) that was my everyday problem.

Bad news was, it's hard to hide the face. And it's the one place on your body people look at first and often make their judgment about you. People at the office, school, and public jeeps and buses all looked at your face the moment you stepped in.

Worst was when I applied for jobs.

So, why do people look at your face first and last? Because it's a kind of resume or biodata. To most folks, it can speak volumes of who you are.

You young folks today are lucky. There's NLighten Kojic Papaya with Glutathione. I and my sons have been using it since last year and it's been effectively helping us keep our faces tidy all day.

I work out a lather on my face and let it stay there for 2 to 3 minutes. Then I rinse. Oiliness is gone and stays gone for hours! The same works for my kids.

If you want to buy from me, just comment below or contact me.

Here's what NLighten Kojic Papaya with Glutathione is all about:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...