Friday, August 19, 2016

Don't Let It Eat You


pixabay.com
I know how life today is built-in with stress.

Like me---I work at home online and yet I also have to face up with a lot of stresses---stress with beating article deadlines, deciding what blog title to write about (I have 10 blogs), I cook meals, wash some clothes manually, and then help a lot of other people solve their problems (I've been a counselor and adviser for decades).

Then often, I have to clean the poo that our neighbor's dogs leave on our front.

Then there's politics.

I'm not a politician and I don't like to get involved with politics anymore (I used to be an activist), but I need to keep abreast of developments and write my opinions on one of my blogs. I used to be a journalist and I guess politics and the economy will always be among my blog topics.

Imagine all that stress!

But I just allow stress to stay a while. You need some good stress to keep the adrenaline up---adrenaline for workouts, thinking and writing. But I make sure I throw it all away right after.

I don't let it eat me.

It's like anger---the bible says be angry. Be angry if you need to . Even Jesus got angry. But you shouldn't stay angry all day. Sometimes I post angry stuff on Facebook, especially when I abhor abuses done against helpless people--like that poor kid that survived a bombing in Syria.

But after letting out my indignation I pray to God, pray for the victim and the culprit, cool down and relax---leave everything in God's hands---and go on with life.

The same with loneliness. After watching scenes of abuses against the helpless on Youtube, I feel sad. And then I feel lonely when other people seem to be indifferent about it. But I don't let that eat me. I pray for the situation and leave everything to God. If you want to conquer loneliness (even extreme loneliness), this e-book may help you. Click here to get a review.

You stay healthy that way. Remember, stress is often the root of all kinds of ailments. Be careful not to allow your free radical level go up a long time.

To enjoy more of Choy's Cut articles and make sure you get them regularly, just LIKE US on Facebook by clicking this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the best part from the best of everyday life. With an eye for detail and a habit for scrutiny, it is easy to spot what really counts in life even a mile away. You get the choice cut from Choy's Cut! Visit my blog often for the best and latest in life.

11 Sites for Virtual Appointment Setter Jobs

What do you need to be a work-from-home (WFH) virtual appointment setter (VAS)? Nothing but imagination, guts and a doer spirit. High school...